Sunday, January 8, 2012

2011 in Pictures

Some of my favorite moments documented on film for the past year... So much happened!
I am so grateful to be starting a new year.... Hello 2012!!



New Year's 2011                                                   New Year's 2012!
                                              

In 2011, I......

Baked a LOT of delicious things...

Traveled to South Dakota....



...Chicago....


and Seaside, Florida!



Saw the wonderful Sondre Lerche at 12th and Porter...


...and saw four-time Tony Award winner Audra McDonald!


Had four bird's nests in my backyard, and frequently dog-sat some rambunctious terriers...

Mr. Wickham is 6, and Charles Dickens is 12!

4th Annual Pudding War

Launched my crafty business, "Enchanted, Dear," and made LOTS of bows!


Went to the very last Harry Potter premier... 



 Came to a new school!

Went Camping for the first time!


Got a new bike for my birthday :)


Was in four shows!

"Rapunzel: Uncut"


"Gallantry"                                                                                       "Zink" 



"They're Playing Our Song"





Spent Christmas in Nashville with my favorite people :)

2011.... what a crazy year! Here's to 2012, let's make it wonderful :)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment