Thursday, January 5, 2012

4th Annual Homemade Christmas Party!

Every year, my best friends and I get together and exchange homemade crafty Christmas gifts! This is definitely one of my very favorite things about the holidays... I have such lovely, talented friends and it's so fun to see what everyone makes! 

                                                                Hey! We love each other!



here's us last christmas....I made them all bows!


and the Christmas before... (technically in June!)


  This year I did mug cozies.... basically lil baby sweaters for you tea or coffee!


They were SO fun to make... some were bestached, and some had lil tea bags on them!


Here they all are...brown paper packages tied up with string! Okay.. maybe black.. :)




All my favorite people with their presents!


1 comment: